Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 323: Gratitude

I want to take a moment of gratitude for all the beautiful blessings in my life. Here are a few that are on my mind tonight...
Holding hands with baby D
Baby A learning how to walk
Watching movies with these little monsters
My new girls. Que bonitas!
  • For the millions of sweet memories I have of C, H, A, A, J, and M. I could talk about them all day. 
  • For the countless ways in which baby D melts my heart, every single day. I fed him his first jar of baby food tonight! 
  • For the four little girls that we welcomed into our home this week. Their adorable smiles make the transition so much easier.
  • For my family in New York. Their love is my rock.
  • For my Casa family. We've been through so much together.
  • For my sweet Father in Heaven. His grace is enough.

Thank you, Father, for the abundant blessings that you continually shower upon me. I am so grateful for your eternal love!

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." - Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment